The Anderson Bat Trade-In Program gives you the chance to send us your unwanted baseball or softball bat in exchange for store credit to be used on anything on our website. The credit we will offer you will be more than fair and be the same or more than if you tried selling it online yourself.
Almost ANY bat is eligible including any brand, model, year, or material. If you have a bat, we WANT it!
We only ask that your bat be in working condition. This means no CRACKS, DENTS, FLAT SPOTS, RATTLES or damaged cap/knobs.
Below is a step-by-step process on what you can expect during the trade-in:
1. You fill out the form below with all the information you can and include photos.
2. We will review your submission and research a fair price to offer you. We take in consideration the model, year, paint condition, what leagues the bat is legal for play in, and the average online selling price if applicable.
3. We will then email you our offer which you can either accept or decline.
4. If you accept, we will email you a UPS shipping label that you may use to ship us your bat. You will be given a TRADE-IN NUMBER to write on the outside of the box.
5. Once we receive your bat, we will inspect it for any discrepancies.
6. Once we confirm that bat information to be true and the condition to be correctly represented we will create for you a personal coupon code.
7. Your personal coupon code will only be able to work once and only at Andersonbat.com. The code will subtract your full trade-in credit from your entire order so be sure to use it all.
-If you have more than one bat then please submit a new form for each bat.
-If you trade in more than one bat and your trade-in offer is over $200 we may split up your credit into two evenly split coupon codes. This does not apply to a single bat trade-in.
-Only one coupon code can be applied per order.
Now it's time to Trade In and Trade Up! Fill out the form to learn what your bat is worth to us! It can't hurt to know.