The Supernova 2.0 -10 FP Softball Bat is scientifically constructed in a new two-piece design, manufactured with a complex composite for standing up to the punishment a hitter doles out over the course of a season.
The Supernova made to give hitters just the right balance of power plus speed with a thin handle for generating more bat speed to catch up with fastballs plus a “muscled up” barrel for extra pop and distance upon contact.
- 2 ¼” Barrel
- -10 Drop Weight
- Ultra balanced for more speed and power
- Two-piece composite design eliminates stings on mishits
- Newly designed complex composite material allows for better durability and performance
- Lightweight end cap supports barrel performance
- Meets BPF 1.20 Standards
- Approved By All Major Softball Associations Including: ASA, USSSA, NCAA, NSA, and ISA
- Manufactures Warranty: 1 Year against manufacturer defects
- Model #: 017031